Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Well Mack and I are starting a new chapter in our lives and new pictures seemed to be one of my first priorities. Many of you know how much I adore pictures and these are simply priceless to me. Mack is such an amazing strength to me and my life wouldn't be the same without him. He is so sweet and such a positive influence on those around him. We have already shared so many new adventures together and I know that there are many happy days ahead. Here are a few of my cherished photos. Enjoy!






7 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute! We miss you so much already! I know we didn't know each other super well, but when I went to get my hair cut, I told Celeste I wanted it to look like yours! You are so beautiful! Inside and out! And Mack was so cute when he came to Wesley's birthday party. We wish you the best of luck in California... and know that good things will come your way. You deserve it! Take care:) Shellie V.O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blog. You have a super cute son, I love Walters picture with the crown. Hoping you have many more sunny days to come.
    Sarah Baker
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics and the new blog. Talk with you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovin' the new blog. the pictures are AMAZING!! we are missing you. Glad Mack is doing well. I bet you are loving the California Sun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new blog : ) The photos are amazing! You are AMAZING (and Mack and Walter). xo - Meredith

    ReplyDelete