Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Diamonds are a girl's best friend

Ooh La La !There is love in the air...well for my sister that is...My Mom and I hosted a shower for her this past weekend. It was beautiful... we had 60 amazing guests,food and sugar galore! It was great to chat with old friends and family and to celebrate Morgan. The bridesmaids and friends performed a "27 dresses" runway show in awful dresses including My G-ma Peggy's wedding and prom dress and my Mom's wedding dress. It was a hoot. I am so excited for Ben and Morg's and can't wait until their wedding next month in Cabo!
XOXO

The Beautiful Bride to be


The Bride to be and Maid of honor


let's do lunch...


Make a wish for the bride to be...


The adorable cake


The Crepe Makers


Hope's Fruit Topiarys


Me in my Mom's wedding dress from 1980


27 Dresses


Tiffany's of course


xoxox yah Morgs

2 comments:

  1. What a FUN shower! Everything looked beautiful. I love the dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really know how to throw a party. Not that it's surprising but still...you are good!!

    ReplyDelete