Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mother's Day was made for me...

Painted by Mack Fowers
I really think Mother's Day was invented for Single Moms. I have celebrated 4 Mother's Days since Mack was born, but this one was the most meaningful by far. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful little boy. He makes me happy everyday. I'm not sure if other Moms out there have a great son like me. He tells me I'm beautiful even that I'm his lil cutie, but best of all right before he's off to sleep he tells me that he loves me. Thanks Mack for my beautiful painting, for inviting me to hear your sweet voice singing at your Mother's Day performance, for having a little picnic with me, and for telling me how much you love me. I am the luckiest girl in the whole wide world!

3 comments:

  1. So sweet. Mack is such a cute little boy. You sure a lucky to have him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me extra grateful to be a mom. He is such a sweetheart Shannon!

    ReplyDelete